Launching on 20 Sep 2022, 9 a.m.
Guaranteed returns of 3.10% p.a.
Limited Tranche available, first-come-first-serve basis
China Taiping i-Save
China Taiping I-Save
20 Sep 2022 Tranche Policy Illustration
Frequently asked questions
The minimum and maximum entry ages are 1 and 80 age next birthday respectively.
This plan is available to
- a) Singaporeans;
- b) Singapore Permanent Residents; and
- c) other nationalities* with valid passes (employment pass, S Pass, Dependant Pass and Student Pass) with a minimum validity period of 6 months from the proposal signed date.
* excludes sanctioned countries
i-Save is allowed for applications using cash only.
Cheque, Cashier’s Order and DBS/POSB Internet Banking via Bill Payment
Single premium may be made by cheque or cashier’s order, payable to “China Taiping”.
For Cashier’s Order, please submit a copy of cashier’s order application form or copy of debit advice showing payer’s details.
As a licensed financial adviser rep, we are an authorised distributor for this product.
Simply fill in the form below and we’ll work with you on the application process.
- China Taiping allow pre-registration thru licensed Financial Adviser rep.
- The pre-registration will open at 9am on the launch date.
- Successfully pre-registered client will receive an official email confirmation reply from CTPIS for the allocated amount.
- All application and premium payment must then reach CTPIS by specified date & time.
China Taiping Insurance (Singapore) Pte. Ltd. (“CTPIS”) is a leading insurer for both life and general insurance businesses.
Established in Singapore since 1938, CTPIS has a financial strength rating of “A-“ by S&P.
RELATED: Short Term Guaranteed Return Plans
RELATED: SRS Approved Insurance Plans
RELATED: SRS Investment Options
This page Is published for general information only and does not have regard to the specific investment objectives, financial situation and the particular needs of any specific person.
The information contained in this webpage, including any data, projections and underlying assumptions are based upon certain assumptions, and analysis of information available as at the date of the webpage.
Please refer to Important Info / disclaimer here.
Date: 19th Sep 2022